Dr. Shafiei & Dr. Sabernia
Complete Family & Sedation Dentistry
News & Updates
CONTACT US - OFFICE HOURS
Benefits of Treatment Coordination
To all of our loyal patients I am pleased to introduce myself and excited to explain the new services I provide as your Dental Treatment Coordinator. My name is Chantelle Wall and it is my sincere privilege to help you achieve long-term oral health which will greatly contribute to your quality of life. The services I provide are not limited to providing treatment estimates; in addition I invest much of my time and energy to assisting patients with the following:
• Helping patients understand their dental insurance coverage and how to maximize their benefits;
• Providing dental education regarding treatment options, procedures, and new technology;
• Inquiring of patients’ needs, budget, and desires then preparing a treatment plan personally for you;
• Provide options for flexible payment plans which will ensure you can budget the treatment you need;
• Personally assist in your complete oral examination;
• For patients with dental anxiety I provide a calming environment to discuss, in detail, dental procedures and concerns. I then can suggest various services we now provide, such as different level of conscious sedations, that best suit your personal comfort level.
I have worked in various aspects of the dental field over the past 7 years. I am a Certified Dental Assistant with several years of experience in dental administration and treatment coordination. I understand the barriers patients have when they walk in to our dental office. What I love most about my position is assisting patients to push pass those barriers to achieve good oral health and a smile they are proud of.